Dr. Dustin Sulak and Bonni Goldstein MD present the current research on CBG and answer live questions on various topics.
This is a recording of the live webinar that took place on November 17, 2021.
- CBG – a review of mechanisms of action
- CBG in a mouse model of PTSD
- CBGA in a mouse model of epilepsy
- CBG and brain cancer cells
- CBG and breast cancer cells
- Anti-inflammatory effects of CBG and CBD, alone and in combination
- CBG and CBD in Parkinson’s and Lewy Body Dementia – a case series
If you enjoyed this recording and are interested in watching more, enroll in the Healer Certified Training program for access to 35+ recordings with time codes and research abstracts. Learn more and enroll