Licensed healthcare providers are invited to an immersive, in-person clinical training retreat with Dr. Dustin Sulak. Participants will increase their knowledge and skills in the practice of integrative medicine and the clinical applications of cannabis and ketamine through didactic and experiential sessions, direct observation of and participation in clinical encounters, and intimate small group discussions.
This transformative experience is intended for clinicians of all fields interested in personal development, increased satisfaction in their clinical practice, and confidence in applying these safe and powerful tools.
- DO, MD, ND, NP, PA, DC, PsyD, RN, PT, clinical psychologist or social worker w/ active license and HIPAA certification.
- Completed Healer Certified Training including two clinical training modules (Endocannabinoid Physiology and Cannabis Pharmacology)
Retreats are limited to 6 participants
Phase 1 includes:
- Two and a half days of on location clinical training
- Two clinical training online modules (Endocannabinoid Physiology and Cannabis Pharmacology)
- Dr. Sulak’s intake and consent forms.
- Two lunches
- Travel and lodging
- Falmouth, ME 04105
- Limited availability, retreats are limited to 6 participants
- Payment is required to reserve your spot
You may cancel with a full refund up to 30 days before the event
Upcoming Session Dates
- August 3-5
- 1p-3p – Introduction
- 3p-5:30p – Practical: perceptual skills
- 8a-8:45a – Morning meditation and tea (optional)
- 9a-10:30a – Didactic: cannabis dosing and products
- 10:30a-12p – Discussion
- 12p-1 p – Lunch (takeout)
- 1p-5:30p – Shadowing: 3 initial visits
- 8a-9a – Morning Practice: Chi Kung (optional)
- 9:30a-10:30p – Discussion
- 10:30a-11:30a – Shadowing: 1 follow up
- 11:30a – 1:30p – Lunch (restaurant)
- 1:30p-3:30p – Shadowing: 2 follow up
- 3:30p – 5:00p – Discussion and Conclusion