Did you know that simple activities like eating chocolate, sipping herbal tea, or having a massage might help you get more out of your cannabis experience?
Read what Dr. Sulak has to say in this article titled, Some Foods, Activities Can Stimulate Your Endocannabinoid System.
Foods to include:
- herbs like echinacea
- Spices including black pepper, oregano, cinnamon, clove, galangal and maca
- Foods like chocolate, sardines, salmon, anchovies, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and walnuts
Foods to avoid:
- Processed grains like white bread
- Refined sugar
- Trans fats
- Foods fried in vegetable oil
- Non-organic foods that contain pesticides
Activities like exercise, singing, bodywork and play can stimulate your ECS too.
This article written by Kyle Jaeger was originally published on Weedmaps on January 24, 2019.