The argument over the health benefits of medicinal cannabis is still going on more than two decades after the first state in the nation –California– authorized it. Seven Days VT spoke with Dr. Sulak about medicinal marijuana, painkillers, and the current research.
In Q&A: Dr. Dustin Sulak Touts the Healing Power of Pot, Dr. Sulak shares insights on:
- Why cannabis works for patients
- The impact that legalization has had on Maine’s medical marijuana program
- What he has learned while traveling and lecturing
- Problems caused by lack of cannabis research
- How cannabis can reduce opiate use
- and more
This article written by Sasha Goldstein was originally published by Seven Days VT on April 5, 2018.