Because we believe that staying up to date on the latest cannabis research and learning from your peers’ questions are essential to being a trusted cannabis advisor, here is free access to a Healer Certified recorded webinar.
Become a trusted cannabis advisor. Get full access to online training, webinars and education materials.
:10 – 1:40
· Current research
· Drug interactions
- Pharmacokinetic interactions
· Drug interactions
- Pharmacodynamic interactions
· Drug Interactions – Stout et al. 2014
· Drug Interactions
· Anti-Epileptic Drug Interaction
· Drug Interaction Checkers
· Case of the Entourage Effect: Chemovar vs. Strain
· Anti-inflammatory Properties of Terpenoids from Cannabis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30596146
· Cannabis and Public Health (Cardio metabolic risk factors)
· CBD and Anxiety/poor sleep
· Pharmaceutical Cannabis for Fibromyalgia
· Advice on Nausea Relief Using THC with side effect of Impairment
· What Cannabis can do for Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
· Treating COPD with Cannabis
· Tobacco cessation using Cannabis
· Protocol for prophylactic use of CBD for people with BRCA1 gene in attempt to prevent breast cancer from developing
· Chewing buds to help with Lyme Disease symptoms
· Can cannabis help with Post-Concussive Syndrome
· Do you recommend a particular temperature or range of temperatures to not go below or above in order to release the benefits of terpenes and cannabinoids?
· Should a person with severe epilepsy do a CB receptor reset for 24-28 hours since they have been on cannabis for several years?
· Native American Prayer ties and the mind/body connection for mindfulness, focus, intention and repetition
· Are you having equal success in helping patient who only have access to hemp derived CBD or low THC CBD oil and what conditions are more amenable for treatment in people who live in prohibition states?
· Explaining medicinal benefits of the acid cannabinoids over the neutral cannabinoids resulting in an elevated blood levels have occurred with acid compared to neutrals and what this means
· Breaking tolerance by changing chemovar type as opposed to the dose
· Effectiveness of large vs. small doses of CBDA for inflammation
· Distinguishing high and low dosages of CBD
· Working to use cannabis to get off of suboxone